FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
TASKS, SKILLS, OPPORTUNITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsibility: Sales and marketing tasks, customer acquisition.
- Work plan: coordinated with an overall sales strategy. Individual tasks, target customers and goals/levels of performance plan.
- Products: team members are able to choose the products they prefer to sale [according to their qualifications, training received and performance].
- Income: Sales commission, base wages (per month, per project or per hour) , performance bonus.
- Training: Season training provided on 1.) details of products, 2.) self-management, 3.) useful skills and 4.) strategy.
- Location: for sales (Priority List): The Netherlands, Digital locations (online), Benelux, Europe.
- Schedule: Vary according to agreement.
- Online Work: Through team work platform, combined with (bi)weekly meetings for coordination and seasonal trainings.
- Vary according to performance and agreement.
- … 100% work with target customers,
- … 50%-70% work with target customers, and sales projects
- … 20% Trial season, sales commission and performance bonus.
- … 10%-50% Sales commission, free lance sales, receive rights to sale our products and add them to own sales portfolio.
- Consultancy, coaching, training
- Keynote Presentations, Master Class
- Licenses programs and certificates for coaches, trainers and consultants
- Online training modules (e-learning courses)
- Guides online for application of knowledge base (library)
- Games which integrate training and group coaching [online and organic].
[Academic or professional experience]
. Marketing/Sales – Strategic Account Management
. Entrepreneurial attitude
. Innovative and flexible
. Learning ability
. R&D Research & Development oriented
. Ability to think, do and decide out of the box
. Online and self-paced work (70%)
. Business and working language (English: international team)
. MQ9 applies an innovative body of work: Matrix-Q Knowledge, tools, skills and technology. Our employees need to learn and integrate their own professional skills to our standard knowledge and tools.
[Commitment Alternatives – Availability]
. Part-time: Project Based 25% per week
. Internship – Work-study program 70% per week
. Full Time: 100% per week
APPLICATION & EVALUATION PROCESS STEPS
. 1.) by email, PDF, send a C.V. and letter introducing your skills and experience.
. 2.) telephone, skype interview (15 min)
. 3.) An e-Tests and evaluation task(s) (Matrix-Q Skills) [1-9 days process, 1 hour per day]
. 4.) Trial Season – Matrix-Q Internship – (Online collaboration and learning skills) [1-4 weeks, 2 hours per day]
. 5.) Trial Season – Matrix-Q Work-Study Program – (Matrix-Q Acquisition of Knowledge, Tools, Skills & Technology] [3-6 months]
. 6.) Based on previous evaluation, rank and scorecard assessment, we will suggest you an agreement and role.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
. Vary according to employee scorecard and rank, and employee commitment capacity. Always includes performance bonus
. A.) Internship: no compensation
. B.) Project Based Wages: from 2600.00 EUR/mo
. C.) Full Time: 3500.00 EUR/mo
- MQ9 Recruiting: firstname.lastname@example.org